What satisfied customers are saying about UPSI...
- "Enclosed you will find a check numbered 02664302-2 made out to United Process Service, Inc. for seven hundred and seventy US Dollars (770 $). As I understand this settles all outstanding fees on Piraeus Bank's end.
At the risk of sounding repetitive, I would once again like to thank you personally and all your associates for displaying exemplary professionalism and true concern over the quality of your work.
With the warmest wishes that 2012 will mark UPS as number #1 Process Server."
Piraeus Bank, Piraeus Bank Group Headquarters 4, Amerikis St., GR-105 64 Athens, Greece Anna Gova, Chief Legal Counsel's Office
- “United Process Service is fast and efficient and their online service tracker is a real plus, enabling me to immediately respond to clients as to the status of their matter.”
Peter Axelrod & Associates, P.C. Peter Axelrod, Esq. 280 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10016
- "Friendly, flexible, competent company that offers great service at a great price."
Dinkes & Schwitzer, Esqs. William Hamel, Esq. 112 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- "I have always been impressed with the way United Process Service, Inc. does business…from the efficient service, to a high tech computer system, to concern for my needs and competitive pricing. Who could ask for more in a process serving company?"
Newman, Myers, Kreines, Gross & Harris, P.C. Charles Kreines, Esq. 14 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005
- "I have tried other process service agencies, only to be put off by their ineffective service, pricing or lack of concern. But at United Process, the owner and staff really care and offer everything I need in a process service agency."
Wingate, Kearney & Cullen, Esqs. Richard Cea, Esq. 32 Court Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- "United Process Service, Inc. always contacts me whenever there are glitches, which they resolve. Their follow-up work is excellent."
Desena & Associates, Esqs. Ralph Desena, Esq. 225 Broadway, New York, NY 10007
- 'I am writing to comment on the work done on behalf of my organization by United Process Service, Inc.
As in-house counsel for a large non-profit organization, I needed a process server who could provide both timely and accurate process service as well as flexibility to meet the needs of challenging and unique court proceedings. Upon the recommendation of my colleagues and favorable press reports, I started an account with United Process Service in early 2011. As of today, United Process Service has met and surpassed expectations. The care given to make proper service and the ability to guide my practice during uncertain service issues has contributed to successful court proceedings. I have never had a challenge against service, but if ever that time arises, I am confident United Process Service will prove its worth. Thank you again for your work for my organization.'
Community Access, Inc. Charles W. McMellon, Esq. Senior Property Manager and Legal Counsel 2 Washington Street, 9th Floor New York, NY 10004
- "I have been using United Process Service for service of papers. They are professional, courteous, helpful, and take care and pride in their work. They are helping me achieve my goals for my clients. When I send something to you for processing, I know that it's one less thing that I have to worry about. Enough said."
Ron Kaplan, Esq. 325 Broadway, Suite 524 New York, NY 10007
- "As you know, I have been an extremely happy client of United Process since 2002. United Process has successfully, efficiently and cost-effectively served every paper I have ever asked it to serve. Jon, Joey, Desiree, Sacha (and everybody else) are a delight to work with and, as I have told them many times, I am a client for life."
Harriet N. Boxer, Esq. 31 East 32nd Street Suite 300 New York, NY 10016
- "I received the customer appreciation check today. Thank you. You are an excellent company. We have a whole bunch of actions that we will need you for - they come in bunches over here - similar to the volume we had when we first started together in the summer of 2010. As soon as these get drafted, they'll be on their way to you. Again, that was very much appreciated."
McCormack & Mattei, P.C. John E. McCormack, Esq., Managing Partner 1035 Stewart Avenue Garden City, NY 11530
- "Joe Knight is very responsive, efficient, knowledgable and friendly. I've been dealing with him directly with all my cases and have to say that I'm very happy with the service. Our only peeve is that there can be too many staples attached to documents. Other than that, great service!"
Howard B. Weber, Esq. 61 Broadway-Suite 2780 New York, NY 10006 Ms. Lew, Paralegal
- "United Process Service is the best process serving company we've ever had. I've been in this business since 1968. Their affidavits are accurate. They serve reliably. My practice is strictly federal. They actually know how to caption a federal court case."
Law Office of Jeffrey S. Dubin, Jeff Dubin, Esq. 464 New York Avenue Suite 100 Huntington, NY 11743
- "I love being able to access my account including work in progress online."
Hazel F. Chin Law Offices, P.C., Hazel F. Chin, Esq. 3609 Main Street Suite 7C Flushing, NY 11354
- "I have had a great relationship with Joel and United Process Service for many years. United has always provided good and reliable service."
Frost & Miller, LLP Kenneth Miller, Partner 260 Madison Avenue 16th Floor New York, NY 10016
- "Service is timely and efficient. United Process Service is very professional and dependable."
Mark A. Varrichio & Associates, Mark A. Varrichio, Esq. 3144 Westchester Avenue Bronx, NY 10461
- "I am very pleased with the service you have given me and the concomitant protection to my clients. I am gratified that I receive prompt written confirmation of every assignment, as well as timely and efficient service, and, of course, a written confirmation upon completion of the assignment, and the affidavit of service. I am glad that I can count on you. It gives me that much more confidence when I intake a case in which process must be served."
Michael Mantell, Esq. 60 East 42nd Street Suite 1638 New York, NY 10018
- "I've been using United Process for over 25 years. In an unpredictable world, where businesses come and go, it's comforting to know that I can depend on you for your professional and steady services."
Joseph B. Strassman, Esq. 7 High Street Suite 207 Huntington, NY 11743
- "United is the best. I've used United for more than 30 years."
Carl Person, Esq. 225 East 36th Street Suite 3A New York, NY 10016
- Re: Service of Writ of Habeas Corpus
"Because of your successful completion of service, the Respondent had to appear in court on Tuesday and produce the two little girls who have been hidden from their mother for almost four years. Thanks to you, these girls are now protected by the court and cannot be removed from New York. I was able to take a couple pictures of them to send to their mother in Japan who broke down in tears when I spoke to her this morning. She will soon be meeting her children in person for the first time since 2003.
You guys are the best!! I can't thank you enough for all the effort that went into this, including all the attempts in the past that failed."
Joan R. Silleck, Esq. 17 West 17th Street New York, NY 10011
- "Your company was already larger than life in my book. But now, with the giant calendar you sent, you really are larger than life."
Law Office of Michael C. Rakower 450 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10017