A leading New York process server and full-service legal support company located in the heart of Manhattan’s court district.
Serving NY law firms since 1951, United Process is a firm large enough to meet all your legal needs, but small enough to give you the attention you deserve.
What We Serve ~
Service of Process
Summons and complaint, subpoena, order to show cause, citation, writ, non-payment and eviction notice, motion, etc., in all types of legal actions – landlord and tenant, foreclosure
Where We Serve ~
- Local - residence, place of business or New York Secretary of State.
- National – residence, place of business or Secretary of State.
- International - pursuant to Hague Convention for signature countries, as well as via alternative means for non-signature countries.
When We Serve ~
- Routine – 7-10 business days in NYC
- Rush – 3 business days in NYC, 5 business days outside NYC
- Same Day - call 877-937-3788 for details
What’s News At UPSI ~
We are excited to announce that once again we are in the running for Top Three Best Process Server by New York Law Journal Reader Rankings. Can we count on your vote? Here’s the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2014ReaderRankings
The voting period is scheduled to run through Friday, August 1st.
All you need to do:
- Fill out name, company and email address on Page 2.
- Vote for United Process on Page 3 - Question #5. We're last (but not least) on list.
- Skip to end of survey and click "DONE.” THANK YOU!!
In UPSI Other News...
- United Process Service becomes Accredited A+ rated Business with the Better Business Bureau(BBB) AND a Member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce. read more...
- New RJI form issued for use by New York State Courts read more...
- Notice to the Bar Regarding Mandatory E-Filing read more...
- United Process Service In Full Compliance With NYC DCA Rules And Regulations! read more...